• de Bakker, P., & Tiberius, C. C. J. M. (2016). Innovation: Guidance for road and track -- Real-time single-frequency precise point positioning for cars and trains. Retrieved from http://gpsworld.com/innovation-guidance-for-road-and-track
• Knoop, V. L., De Bakker, P. F., Tiberius, C. C. J. M., & Van Arem, B. (2017). Lane Determination with GPS Precise Point Positioning. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 18(9), 2503–2513. https://doi.org/10.1109/TITS.2016.2632751
• Djavadian, S., Hoogendoorn, R.G., Van Arem, B., Chow, J.Y.J. Empirical evaluation of drivers' route choice behavioral responses to social navigation. (2014) Transportation Research Record, 2423, pp. 52-60.
• Farah, H., Koutsopoulos, H. N., Saifuzzaman, M., Kölbl, R., Fuchs, S., & Bankosegger, D. (2012). Evaluation of the effect of cooperative infrastructure-to-vehicle systems on driver behavior. Transportation research part C: emerging technologies, 21(1), 42-56.
• Farah, H., Zatmeh, S., Toledo, T., & Wagner, P. (2016). Impact of distracting activities and drivers’ cognitive failures on driving performance. Advances in Transportation Studies: An International Journal, 1, 71-82.
• Knoop, V.L., P. de Bakker, C.C.J.M. Tiberius, and B. van Arem (2013) Single Frequency Precise Point Positioning: obtaining a map accurate to lane-level, in: Proceedings of the IEEE conference on Intelligent Transport Solutions, 6-9 October 2013, The Hague, the Netherlands. (pptx here)
• Varotto, S.F., Hoogendoorn, R.G., Arem, B.V., Hoogendoorn, S.P. Empirical longitudinal driving behavior in authority transitions between adaptive cruise control and manual driving. (2015) Transportation Research Record, 2489, pp. 105-114.
• Schakel, W.J., Van Arem, B. Improving traffic flow efficiency by in-car advice on lane, speed, and Headway. (2014) IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 15 (4), art. no. 6747406, pp. 1597-1606.
• van Bree, R.J.P., P.J. Buist, C.C.J.M. Tiberius, B. van Arem and V.L. Knoop (2011). Lane identification with real-time single frequency Precise Point Positioning: a kinematic trail. Proceedings of ION GNSS 2011. Portland, Oregon. September 19-23. pp. 314-323.
• Gent, P. Van, Farah, H., Nes, N. Van, & Arem, B. Van. (2017a). A Conceptual Model for Persuasive In-Vehicle Technology to Influence Tactical Level Driver Behavior. Submitted to Transportation Research Part F : Traffic Psychology and Behaviour.
• Gent, P. Van, Farah, H., Nes, N. Van, & Arem, B. Van. (2017b). Towards Real-Time, Nonintrusive Estimation of Driver Workload: A Simulator Study. In Road Safety and Simulation 2017 Conference Proceedings.
• van Gent, P., Melman, T., Farah, H., van Nes, N., & van Arem, B. (2018). Multi-Class Driver Workload Prediction Using Machine Learning and Off-The-Shelf Sensors. Submitted and accepted for Transportation Research Board Conference 2018.
• Wang, M., Daamen, W., Hoogendoorn, S.P., van Arem, B. Connected variable speed limits control and car-following control with vehicle-infrastructure communication to resolve stop-and-go waves. (2016) Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems: Technology, Planning, and Operations, 20 (6), pp. 559-572.
• Wang, M., Daamen, W., Hoogendoorn, S.P., Van Arem, B. Cooperative Car-Following Control: Distributed Algorithm and Impact on Moving Jam Features. (2016) IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 17 (5), art. no. 7362183, pp. 1459-1471.
Copyright 2016 Delft University of Technology
Website by Paul van Gent